Squaw Valley recently conducted routine testing on its water supply and an issue was detected. E.coli and coliform were detected in the drinking water. The organization immediately got in touch with Placer County Environmental Health as well as the Squaw Valley Public Service District. Squaw Valley also made sure to speak with other local leaders in the water safety industry in order to take steps to get the water back to normal levels. The water has been treated constantly since November 8, when the issue was initially detected. On November 30, the ski resort issued an official statement to address the water issue and reassure customers that the issue is being rectified.
Squaw Valley assures its customer that it will not use the Gold Cost or High Camp water until it has been confirmed that the water is safe.
Squaw Valley confirms that customer safety is a priority, as are all safety issues that may occur at the ski resort on Wikipedia.org. While the water issue is being handled, guests will have access to all amenities, as well as free bottled drinking water. Squaw Valley will update guests once experts confirm that the water issue is resolved.
The resort at https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USCA1090:1:US would like to give a special thanks to Squaw Valley Public Service District and Placer County for their prompt attention in this matter.